Suggestion

Tag each thread title with [IDEA] or [SUGGESTION].
Swizzle

Suggestion

Post by Swizzle » Sat Mar 19, 2022 3:13 pm

So we all know Random ages already kinda are a crap shoot in terms of activity and time zones. One thing that does affect everyone though is people who random join and then log out and never rank up or take part, just sit as Private. Now I know it is set that after 72 hours, the game removes them, but that doesn't really help the situation at the start of an age when joining is numbers based, not STR based. Currently on Day 3 we have 12 players with 2 of them having joined in the first hour of the age and still Private. That is like 16-17% of our country player total. That puts any country in that position at a disadvantage. So the suggestion is, when it is numbers based joining, have the game remove inactive grey ranks after 18-24 hours, not 72 hours. When it changes over to STR based joining, if it is 72 hours then that is fine as the STR from an inactive Grey isn't a much a hinderance as it is when it is numbers based joining.

spyke

Re: Suggestion

Post by spyke » Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:12 am

I would say reduce it even more down to 12 hrs. Independent when the age starts, if you really want to play, within 12 hrs you can join the country you want.

Later on when STR based, 72 hrs is just fine.

Tiralan

Post by Tiralan » Sat Apr 23, 2022 10:56 pm

Yeah I dont like it at all.

Because what you will see then, is people joining random in stack ages before they go to sleep, they get kicked after 12h and then they join their country of choosing with 2HTs, not gonna happen.

Limiting such a rule to random ages is less attracting aswell, since in random ages wars start up slower anyway. Also a 'free' reroll to another nation and still be able to be good to go at CF-end.

Fixing these kinda things will lead to abuse, instead of actually fixing problems.

spyke

Post by spyke » Sun Apr 24, 2022 1:12 pm

All your points are valid Tira, didnt even thought anyone would try to do such things for 2 lazy HT`s, but its TLK so who knows :D

Then only option will remain manual hunt (if wanted to be done) and kick out the greys

Mysterious

Post by Mysterious » Thu Apr 28, 2022 4:26 pm

Nah I think it's fine like this. People will abuse it.