America

All things balancing related in here. Create a new thread for each unit/change idea, so they can be managed.
Pickles

America

Post by Pickles » Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:00 pm

Idea for new colonial unit..NA.. 1 Voyageur...2 ..Scottish woodrunner....2. Metis sharpshooter...3..Metis huntsman.(ranged Cav)..Metis rifleman..( ranged infantry)..3 Scottish ranger ( inf) 3. Scottish rider..Cav)..Metis were predominant in Northern Ontario..Manitoba..and Saskatchewan..had both Scottish and French ancestory along with First Nations peoples

Pickles

Re: America

Post by Pickles » Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:58 am

Training is a nightmare in the blue ranks...2 or 3 clicks isn't cutting it...same with every unit so far....some are way worse than others....ridge runner especially

Mysterious

Post by Mysterious » Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:13 pm

Nice

Mikayel

Post by Mikayel » Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:39 am

Pickles wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:00 pm Idea for new colonial unit..NA.. 1 Voyageur...2 ..Scottish woodrunner....2. Metis sharpshooter...3..Metis huntsman.(ranged Cav)..Metis rifleman..( ranged infantry)..3 Scottish ranger ( inf) 3. Scottish rider..Cav)..Metis were predominant in Northern Ontario..Manitoba..and Saskatchewan..had both Scottish and French ancestory along with First Nations peoples
Hi there! America map is fully done by me and a few people who helped. It's volunteer and work on it started almost 18 months ago, so you can see it's taken a lot from my life already. Talks about the map have been out there in the community since that time and people had time to react and join in the crew with ideas about units and the map. Considering all of that i will not accept any changes to the map itself (expect hops maybe) and the unit names. Units stats I can still change, but as I say often in the chat of the game - If you want a unit change I expect getting from you values for HP, STR, RSTR and AUTH and also I expect the one who suggested the change to actually help testing it. In short, I'm open for balance changes as long as there's a clear idea and a helping hand in the testing stage.

I understand that what I say may be upsetting, but I've lost so many hours on that map that I think I can be excused.

Mikayel

Post by Mikayel » Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:41 am

Pickles wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:58 am Training is a nightmare in the blue ranks...2 or 3 clicks isn't cutting it...same with every unit so far....some are way worse than others....ridge runner especially
Training on America map is work in progress. Hopefully, some changes might be implemented which on theory could fix training issues on all maps (if such are present now). Can't tell lots of details here. Whoever wants more information can find me in the telegram chat in PM.