Huns

Discuss the last knights with players from all countries. Keep it friendly, we're all playing the same game.
Pickles

Huns

Post by Pickles » Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:36 pm

Has anyone ever done the " Australia" move and just camped out on the Hun capital for the win..?

Borg

Re: Huns

Post by Borg » Fri Jul 16, 2021 2:55 pm

Hi Bubba,

So camping Hun cap sounds great in theory and if you have an organized team it could be pretty great.
Practically though the lack of SF XP & people actively training would generally weaken the nation enough to get bounced.

You'd be sitting up against nations that generate up to around 3 to 5K XP a day through SF's which can only be countered by training.. But training would make those other nations be able to bounce you.

Ironically sitting in Hun cap alone and survive would require more effort than actually playing the game.

Sylvatica

Post by Sylvatica » Sat Jul 17, 2021 12:08 am

Tbh peeps with training army would be happy but your pvpers would be unhappy.
Now if you got the terrain vs the other countries you may Be able to not get killed but you will be never be able to win the game because no SFs no pvps(so no points) . So it's nice it be save during your low time but if you want to win the game should not stay long there

Nuvelle

Post by Nuvelle » Sat Jul 17, 2021 12:09 pm

Get a group together and try it one stack age?

Pickles

Post by Pickles » Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:38 pm

Considering their are 9 cities to SF, I believe there's enough to get training points...take the nine cities and sit back....you would know where the enemy is according to city battles and if the planning works I can see of no reason why it isn't doable....it would make it fun for you long time players anyway..👍👍

Pickles

Post by Pickles » Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:40 pm

And you could also keep the PvP'ers happy by making a roving PvP army..stack it right or maybe admin will let you stack and let the rest try

Saber_

Post by Saber_ » Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:55 pm

I've done the Hun cap training stack. Went great for a good 5ish days because no one could drop us with our ranks. Even double drop without pvp was not possible.
Though eventually we had to join in with wars because the other countries got way more people joining due to our high str.
Overall if you want a training stack it's perfect because you get so many extra days to just train. If you decide on it let me know :P

KingDinger

Post by KingDinger » Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:30 am

Aran, the idea sounds like our champa days. And the many training stack ages that followed. Overall Huns as a country suck for it. But I'm sure a different country could settle into it with the right terrain bonus and rankers.
If you get into like a final 5 3v2 it could be possible to camp it but they would just give up fighting you.